between 1837 and 1908, the managers of the Bromley Common Schools sent printed copies of their accounts to all
those parishioners who supported the school financially. Many of them are
available to the researcher in the Local Studies Department of Bromley Central
only copy of the very first set of accounts is in handwritten form and
is transcribed below. Like the other accounts, there was also a list of all the
subscribers and donors and how much they gave.
Below are links to copies of some more
accounts and a summary of some of the statistics from the period between 1877